A successful school requires parent involvement and we need YOUR help! We have several opportunities during the school year for you to use your talents virtually and outside of school to help enrich the lives of our students! Although there will be no volunteers/visitors on campus for this school year, there are many ways to help, either with new ideas or on a committee. Listed below are ways that you can be involved with the PTO. Your student will benefit when these activities and programs are supported with enthusiastic parent volunteers. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fundraising/Marketing Familiarity - we are seeking someone who has experience in fundraising platforms for a non-profit organization. Specifically, a familiarity with PayPal and/or other Online Fundraising Platforms (e.g. Cheddar Up). We are also seeking help with someone who can support us in promoting our fundraisers online with graphic designs & engaging posts on social media.
2. Yearbook Committee - we are looking for some help collecting photos and planning our yearbook. We’re also seeking any suggestions/ideas for creating our unique yearbook for this unique school year. Please contact our Yearbook Chairperson, Janice Workman, at email@example.com.
3. Fabrication Lab Resources - STEAM Specific Grants for CSI - we are looking for anyone who may have experience in procuring similar grants.
4. Maker’s Kits/ Science Kits - we are looking for volunteers who may have connections or resources that might help us create these kits.
5. Grants/Education Foundation - we are looking for someone able to help research and apply for various school/PTO Grants.
6. Something Else? - have a new idea for an event or activity you would like to initiate at CSI? Let us know! We are always here to help support and facilitate new programs!